- Remember that $400 million ransom payment to Iran for hostages? It turns out that the number is closer to $1.7 billion to be paid, with the $400 million being only the first installment. According to Jihad Watch:
The administration agreed to pay Iran $1.7 billion to compensate that country for its payment to the U.S. in 1979 for military equipment. That deal fell through after Iran’s government was overthrown, and the Obama administration has said it owes Iran this money, plus interest.
|Courtesy of Jihad Watch: This guy knows its all about the Benjamins...and Allah|
- According to the Daily Star a machete-wielding woman shouted 'Allahu Akbar' and attacked people in Brussels. But authorities quickly remind us that it had nothing to do with [redacted] but was just a case of mental illness.
- Also from Jihad Watch, the Commonwealth of Virginia experienced some cultural enrichment when a Muslim named Wasil Farooqui stabbed two people while screaming 'Allahu Akbar.' While the police have not told us that it has nothing to do with [redacted] we know that already because the trustworthy media already told us so.
Investigators believe that this was a random attack, and Farooqui had no connection to the two victims.
- Infowars correspondent dares to defy the narrative about 'Islamophobia.' Apparently no belief system is above scrutiny. Watch and note the peaceful responses he gets from the Emissaries of the Religion of Peace:
- Finally, in a bit of good news, ISIS kidnapped a 12 year old child in Iraq, forced him into a suicide vest, and told him to bomb civilians, according to the child after he was helped out of his vest by Iraqi security forces: